The Good Life

Thursday, September 08, 2005

a class from "you-know-where"

Last year, as the readers of my blog may well know, I had the class that the rest of the school referred to as the "class from you-know-where." I loved those kiddos and I miss them this year, but it was tough last year especially considering the fact that I was doing my National Boards with a particularly tough group. I love to visit them this year in their first grade classes though. It brightens my day to see them in a way that words cannot express!

This year, I have another class from you-know-where. This class is straight from heaven. They are so well-mannered and I LOVE to TEACH them. They are more like little sponges than any group I've ever had!!! They are so kind to each other and to me.

One little boy in my class who knows me well (because I've coached his older sister in basketball for two years) brought me a nice vase and a boquet of flowers the second week of school. He draws pictures in his "journal" every day of he and I doing things such as jumping on trampolines, riding horses, and petting dogs together. My personal favorite is when he draws a picture of us getting married and riding off in a limo together. I must say, through the hand of a five year old, I make a beautiful bride!

I would love nothing more than to talk about each of my students individually because they are all SOOOOO special and wonderful. I guess I won't for my few readers' sake, however. I wish that all of my readers, friends, and family could find happiness in their chosen occupations as have I.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home