The Good Life

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

LPC

I may not be able to figure out how to check my grades online without the help of many poor UCO employees, but I did manage (despite my disgusting illness) to procure straight A's for the semester. I am extremely proud of this accomplishment since I produced a good portion of the work for this semester with a fever of 102+. This has helped me feel better about taking 9 hrs next semester as well.

By the end of this school year, in a little less than nine months total, I will have completed 18 out of my 33 hours for my masters degree. Once that 33 hours is complete, I will take 27 more hours and two tests to be eligible to get my Licensed Professional Counseling Certificate. Once I have passed both tests I will need to complete 3,000 hrs of counseling. Upon completion of these hours, I will be an official licensed professional counselor. I hope to use my LPC in a practice within the walls of Western Village serving the most needy of that population along with their families. I can't wait to be qualified to help these families in this capacity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home