The Good Life

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

an excerpt from an email from my greatest friend in aisa

My Dearest Joy,
I am really glad that received your email. How is you and your great family doing. I am doing just fine. I am in Hong Kong right now and doing the part time job for HP as saving enough money then I will go back to Taiwan on December...(selected text deleted)...How about you, any handsome guys crazy about you, dun tell me that you broke alot of hearts, you should give them some chance and space to chase you, at least let them to treat you a great free dinner, then say bye..........ahahha. Once again I do feel really happy you sent me an email, cause you are the only my best friend who from oklahoma still contact to me.
Best Regards
Your best friend forever
Dave
p.s. Btw if u have any plan to come to asia pls let me know. I will arrange the time for you.

If you have any doubt after reading this email excerpt why Dave is my best friend in Aisa (not to mention one of my best friends from anywhere), I'll be glad to tell you many, many, many Dave stories.
Imagine, if you will, a person with limited English in a canoe with a huge antsy dog on an extremely cold day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home