The Good Life

Monday, January 29, 2007

Hornets

In answer to Denver's comment on my last post, I decided to put up some pictures of a recent adventure some of my basketball players and I had at a Hornets game. While I know the obvious reaction to his comment would be to assume that the Hornets organization had heavily recruited me to be their new star center, it was actually a won contest that brought me to the court. I, along with a few of my fearless coworkers, punched out a thousand all-star ballots before a game one night. I also punched out (with the help of one of my players' aunts) another two thousand+ at the Hornets game the night we won the contest. As a result of punching out the most ballots, I got to take all of my basketball players who were in attendance at the game down to the court to receive an autographed basketball signed by all the players and two floor seats to the next home game. In addition to that, the PR guy showed the kids around downstairs and made up "prize packs" for them all to take home. It was very neat for all of us to experience. Here are some pics then I must be on my way to another game with a different set of kids. Too bad these aren't floor tickets!

You'll notice in the top picture exactly what the young man on the right is looking at...





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home