The Good Life

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Survivor

For the past several seasons, I have watched Survivor out of habit and the still earnest desire to be on it myself and kick some serious butt. However, this season has probably been the best ever. Finally there happened to be a player that followed through with the types of strategies that I always wondered why the people on the island never thought to use. Not only was he strategic, he also won several challenges and despite being nearly twice the age of some of his competitors. Unfortunately my friend Yau Man got voted out the day before he had a shot at the million. I will have to avenge him someday when I make my appearance.

If you missed this season or have never watched before, you can check out all the episodes at cbs.com for free. The two best episodes of Survivor EVER came from this season. This would be a good season to start watching.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home