The Good Life

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Out of the Mouths of Babes

I wanted to share some things my little friend has prayed for each night over the past few weeks.

  • Lord thank you for letting me laugh
  • I hope the tea party comes soon
  • Thanks for letting me see Miss Rainey's boyfriend (referring to a young man from Wilshire who is about ten years younger than myself who leads singing whom she loudly proclaims for some reason or another is my boyfriend each time he's at the podium)
  • Thanks for letting me spend the night at Mrs. Wells' house
  • Thanks for letting me see "my baby" (Mrs. Wells' son)
  • Thanks for letting me stay at Miss Rainey's house
  • Help me to go home soon
  • Help my brother to act right and quit getting in trouble at school
  • Help that noisy little girl outside to go to bed so I can fall asleep
  • Thank you for this great day we had
  • Thanks for letting us have fun

There are many more I wish I remembered because they were so innocent, sweet, and funny but I can't remember them right now. Hopefully some of them will come back to me in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home