The Good Life

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Tea Party and More Mommy Pics

This Saturday has the potential to be the most exciting secular event in which I've ever participated. Kealani is hosting a "Tea Party" at our house. We are dressing up complete with fancy hats (Thank You Dillard's!). We will be having cold and hot teas with coffee cake, cookies, deviled eggs, chicken salad, croissants, fruits and veggies with dips, and most of all...tons of fun! Many of the staff from school are coming including a teacher, two paraprofessionals, the director, the librarian, and possibly the principal.


Every couple of hours Kealani asks me if it is the tea party day yet. Sometimes she remembers what day it currently is and what day the tea party is taking place and deducts how many days are left. Other times she is so overcome with excitement (which is indeed contagious) that she wonders if we are about ready to start at that very moment. We will have some quality time together Friday in preparation doing things like fixing her hair (I'm getting better and faster at this each time - see below), shopping for the groceries necessary to fix the goodies, and actually preparing the dishes. I am also going to prepare some fun games for us all to play.


I will definitely be posting about the tea party in the near future. There will be lots of pics for sure! Also, anybody who is interested can check out all my pictures from New York City on my Facebook account. That already seems like ten lifetimes ago. Time flies when you're having fun!
I can't get any pictures to post so I'll have to try again next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home