The Good Life

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Prayers Please

Most of you know that my dad has spent the better part of the last thirteen years in bed. After cancer threatened his life my sophomore year in high school, doctors removed half of his pelvis. This resulted in the rapid deteoriation of his physical well-being.

Recently my father had his gall bladder removed. The surgeon who performed the procedure is a young, caring man who went above and beyond to help my father through the procedure. I have been corresponding with Dr. Harris ever since. He has been looking for someone with the capabilities to help my dad. He has located two doctors, both of whom are at the OU medical center, that may be able to do something for my dad.

We are at the point now where dad will have to be convinced to go see these doctors. He doesn't take suggestions like this lightly. Please pray that God will help him take that bold step.

2 Comments:

  • At May 07, 2006 8:04 PM, Blogger ann said…

    I hope your dad can get connected with the best possible doctors. Keep us updated! It was good to see you last week!!! :)

     
  • At May 07, 2006 9:58 PM, Blogger kteachjoy said…

    Thanks - it was good to see you too. I hope that your health continues to improve!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home