The Good Life

Friday, September 07, 2007

"Older Eyez"

So yesterday I got a message from a woman on MySpace asking me if I went to high school with her. She did indeed go to Big Mac, my alma mater, but she graduated in 76. When I replied that I did graduated from MacArthur but I was born after she graduated, she sent me a message back saying that it must be the "older eyez." Now she wasn't talking about her older eyes not seeing well (though one can hope that's applicable). She was referring to my eyes looking older than my age. Now tell me this, do I look 50 years old to anyone? I hope it has more to do with her mind than my eyes. I do have it listed to where it says I'm 57 on my MySpace page. Maybe that fooled her. However, I also have it listed that I'm 3'7" and that I'm a "midgik." No one has inquired about that yet.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home