The Good Life

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

HP5

Oh man, oh man, oh man! I rarely think so highly of a movie as I did of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix tonight (or should I say this morning?). It was GREAT!!! I love going to the 12:01 a.m. showings because people from all walks of life come out in full force and then mob mentality takes over. The whole crowd cheers, jeers, laughs and cries together. The high quality of the movie just made it that much more enjoyable. Go see it. You will like it if you know any of the plot line from the past at all.

2 Comments:

  • At July 11, 2007 6:37 AM, Blogger OK Chick said…

    I'm going to see it tonight. I'm so excited!!!!
    I heard the viewers said it was the worst movie out of the series. I'm happy to hear you liked it.

     
  • At July 11, 2007 11:13 PM, Blogger kteachjoy said…

    I have figured out that you should see the movie when you haven't read the book in a while. Reading the book in recent history spoils the movie every time. I haven't read it in over a year so that helped tons!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home