The Good Life

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The Gray Beauty

Ode to the Gray Beauty

Oh Gray Beauty, my loyal wallet, you have served me well
How my heart will ache for finally throwing you out only time will tell.
You served me nearly a decade and held my money dear
You never complained as you wore out year after very long year.

When I overstuffed you with credit cards you never did complain
The pressed flowers on the front of you always did remain.
Even when your snap wore out I couldn't bare to part
With my little Gray Beauty I held so near and dear to my heart.

Although you have been replaced and thrown out with the trash
I never will forget you or the time we spent together in the past.
As you rot in some landfill always keep in mind
Never will I find another wallet I think so very fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home