The Good Life

Thursday, August 09, 2007

That's Uh-guisting!

Here are some more things from Kealani:

"I am watching the diarrhea movie (Princess Diaries 2)."
Kealani: "You look so fat, but that's not nice to say so I'm not going to say it." Me: "You just did." Kealani: "Hahaha!"
"I think _____ likes every girl in the world! I just really do."
"I love that the most in the whole life (wide) world."
"If that puppy bites me it's no big deal...I'll just chop his head off. Then I'm going to slap him. Then I'm gonna do sumpin to it if it bite me."
"Don't tell anybody I fixed my own hair."
"You canNOT dance!"
"This is my favorite part...(seven seconds pass)...this is my favorite part...(five more seconds pass)...this is my favorite part..."
"They like eachuther?...(seven seconds pass)...they like eachuther?...(five more seconds pass)...they like eachuther?..."
"EEEeeewww! I do NOT like it when people kiss!"
Me: "What do you want for breakfast?" Kealani: "Ramen noodles with hot sauce." Me: "What do you want for lunch?" Kealani: "Ramen noodles with hot sauce." Me: "What do you want for dinner?" Kealani: "Ramen noodles with hot sauce." Me: "What do you want for snack?" Kealani: "Ramen noodles with hot sauce."

1 Comments:

  • At August 10, 2007 5:18 PM, Blogger Stacey said…

    I love Kealani-isms! Hey, check out my blog b/c you have an assignement. Sorry - I was having a hard time thinking of 8 people who actually update their blog. =o)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home