The Good Life

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Kealanish

I will now write a dialogue full of things you might hear Kealani say. If you need it, there will be an interpretation throughout.

Kealani: I need to eat some Ramen noodles with hot sauce. I am on the counch (couch) looking for the remoke (remote). When I find it we are goin to the cah (car) where we gonna put on our seek belks (seat belts). We gotta go to Wal Mark (Wal Mart). We already been there twice times today. I hope we don't see a tormato (tornado). Turn on the radio Big Banilla Head (Joy)...please! Now my name is Kealani and when I get done sangin (singing) I'm gonna point to you and then it's your turn to sang. If you don't sang I'm gonna...

Joy: Watch what is coming out of your mouth little girl!

Kealani: ...I'm gonna say, "That's okay." *Musical interlude...I wanna go together (to heaven), I wanna go together (to heaven). You got stank bref girlfriend. Can we go to sebun elebun and get an I-S-E-E, I see (icee)? Don't forget to cook me some Ramen noodles with hot sauce. Can I go swimmin? I'm savin up my money to buy my mom a house.

Joy: How much money do you think you would need to buy a house?

Kealani: Twenty or thirty dollars.

Joy: It would take a little more than that.

Kealani: Okay. Thirty-one dollars.

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home